Maximum capacity of 20 persons. We work with small groups to take care of the safety and recreation of the group, as well as a closer relationship between guides and clients.
- The best adventure tour accompanied by the best guides making the best experience in Nuevo León.
- Accredited guides in adventure tourism and ecotourism by SECTUR (Dependence of the government in charge of certify Mexican guides) and certified by the ACA (American Canyoneering Academy).
- 4x4 transport from Santiago, NL.
- Safety equipment: Helmet, harness, wet suit of neoprene, rappelling device, personal flotation device, ropes, gloves and fist kid aid.
- Food: Breakfast (juice, fruit, cookies, chocolates) snacks trough the trip (chocolates, caramels, nuts, candies) Meal inside de canyon: (something way better than only tuna and cereal bars), Dinner: traditional mexican food at the end of the tour (beans, rice, tortillas and different delicious options). If you have some special request, please let us know.
- Photos and videos: published during the next week of the tour in the Facebook fan page and original files by Drive. Safety goes first than photography; if you want a professional photo package you can request it separately.
- Health insurance in case of an incident.
- Parking Lot for your own car.